We are always looking for caring, responsible pet sitters and dog walkers. If you are interested in applying, please email a brief letter of interest to DogDaysCatNapsJobs@gmail.com. Please include in your email:
- your location (address or nearest intersection)
- your availability for pet sitting
- a little bit about yourself and why you want to work with animals
Pet sitting and dog walking is a lot of fun! It is also a big commitment; our clients rely on us to take excellent care of their home and pets. Some basic requirements of the job are:
- you must LOVE pets and understand basic animal behavior,
- you’ll need to have a flexible schedule (pet sitting visits are AM/PM/weekends/holidays and midday dog walking visits are generally M-F 12-2pm),
- you should be financially independent (pet sitting is part-time and provides supplemental income only),
- you need to have reliable and insured transportation to get to the clients’ homes for the pet visits,
- you must have regular access to phone/email/text and be good with technology (we use technology a lot)
- you should have excellent customer service skills,
- you need to be honest, reliable and trustworthy, and be willing to help.
(Please do not use the Contact Us Anytime form to the right; we like to reserve that form for our clients’ pet sitting reservations.)
Thanks for your interest in becoming a pet sitter or dog walker!